Wednesday 29 April 2015

Cas(e) This Sketch 120

I made this card today for Cas(e) This Sketch whose inspiration looked like this,
really cute.


I used a kraft card base and white watercolour paper.  I started with a random blue watercolour from my art supply and used the Tim Holtz stencil to make a splash.  Then I added a sentiment. I die cut the bird and coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens.  I found some gold cotton in my sewing box and stuck that to my card and mounted the bird on top.  Finished with some sequins.  Was pleased with the result!


 
 
Products used.
 
Hobbycraft general sentiment clear stamps.
Tim Holtz Splatter stencil.
Sizzix Bird & Tree stamp and die set.
Neat and tangled Bermuda Blue sequins.
Memento tuxedo Black ink pad.
Spectrum Noir GB1 GB3 and BG4 pens
Gold sequins from stash, blue watercolour from stash.
casethissketch.blogspot
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to comment, and a lovely comment too. thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Super sweet take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing card. I love this shade of blue and is a combination of yellow
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, blue is my favourite colour and it always looks good with a splash of yellow! Thanks for your sweet comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....