Sunday 3 May 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 184

The challenge inspiration is Over The Edge.  Here is the sketch.
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/







As suggested I cut my card a touch smaller so it would fit easily into it's envelope.
I started with covering the card with paper and then adding a strip of a different pattern paper on the left hand side.  I cut some white vellum with a tag die and cut the one size smaller tag die with patterned paper.  I cut some stars in glitter paper and patterned paper and stuck to the tag.  Next I stitched with ,my sewing machine along the top and stuck the tag  to the card.  Three sequins from my stash to finish off the tag.  Then I cut to small dies one from one of the patterned papers and the other in white and stamped the sentiment. 

Products used

Anita vellum plain white.
Dovecraft Sweet Paris 6 x 6 Paper.
X Cut Star nesting dies.
Papermanin A4 glitter paper.
Sentiment was from Clear Impression In Bloom. 
Sequins from stash.

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've combined the different elements, a really interesting card. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. Glitter paper was new so I had to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! The stars are so rich and elegant and I love the patterns you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your super kind comments. Had lots of fun joining in your challenge :)

      Delete
  4. I love the variety of papers - they are each unique and still work so perfectly together! The glittery star is a great festive touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your great comments, I really enjoyed joining in with your challenge :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....