Monday 6 April 2015

Thank You Card

I have just had my birthday and need to make some Thank You cards for all the kind people who sent me presents.  Here is the first.



I was very lucky to receive an envelope maker for my birthday (We R Memory Keepers Envelope punch board) from my boys, and here is one of the first attempts.  I love it and think I will get lots of use from it.  The card for the envelope was from The Works.

I used paper from 6 x 6 paper pad Happy Day by Pebbles, and Avery Elle die cut Alphas.  The plain green card was Papermania Textured Cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to decide if I need an envelope maker. Notice I said need, not want!!! Looks like making cards will bring you a lot of joy - and maybe save you some pennies (eventually). It's an expensive hobby- but only as expensive as you decide to make it. Like the fact that you're making things you can and will use :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....