Saturday 11 April 2015

CAS-UAL FRIDAY CHALLENGE APRIL 2015

The challenge was Twine, Kraft and flowers.  I thought I was going to find this tricky as I'm not a flowery sort of girl but then I found a die set of flowers, these came  with my Sizzix Big Shot.  I was inspired lol

 
I used card and envelope by Docraft Papermania Square blanks, which I brought at The Range

The Leaves were taken from a Christmas Sizzix Hero Arts set Ornaments #3

I used a Uniball Signo white pen to decorate the edges.

From my stash I used a small heart punch to thread the twine through, this makes the inside of the card look really neat and tidy!

The sentiment is on two dies from Docrafts Xcut large die set, Everyday Tag Set.  I use this all the time, love it.  Brought at The Range.

All the paper was from Happy Days Pebbles Paper which I brought from www.heylittlemagpie.com











3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Love what you've done with the twine. Never seen that before. I love shopping at The Range, too. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card !! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s .
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely bright colors!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....