Saturday 18 April 2015

AAA Cards Challenge 37 Springtime

I made this card a couple of days ago, inspired by the colours of AAA Card inspirations photo.

Lovely pinks and greens.  I don't have a lot of flowers stamps or dies yet.  So I went with my new Gumball Machine die from Sizzix.  Brought in their Sale!

I added a few sequins and enamel hearts, also silver embossed on the machine.  I stamped my bird and coloured him in with spectrum noir pens.  Finally adding ribbon, a button and bakers twine.


Products Used, 
Sizzix Gumball Machine and Sizzix Bird and Tree stamp and die set.
Happy day paper pad by Pebbles.
Papermania textured paper.
All other items from stash.
aaacards.blogspot.com



 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've adapted what's in your stash to create such a pretty card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I enjoyed playing along with this challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet!!!!!! What a FABULOUS creation!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, we are very glad that you are sharing your creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I really enjoyed joining in your challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! Love the gumball machine - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments, had great fun :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....