Wednesday 8 April 2015

Home Made Thank You Cards

Two more thank you cards.  These were inspired by the wonderful Kristina Werner, Friday Focus I like you just the way you are.  I recently watched this on You Tube and was inspired to use my embossing folder, which I previously didn't really know what project to use on.



On my second card I tried to match the tag with the background embossing, I forgot to do that on the first whoops!  I used some tiny dies to make holes in my cards so I could thread my ribbon through.
I used Sizzix embossing folder birds and banners set.
and used memento ink in Bahama Blue and Rich Cocoa for the sentiments.

www.kwernerdesign.com
www.sizzix.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I like these. Any idea where the sentiment came from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comment Donna. I knew I would forget something, still getting the hang of posting! The sentiment was from Hobbycraft, called general sentiments, clear stamps, there's loads of different sizes and I use it all the time. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....