Tuesday 7 April 2015

Home Made Dragonfly Gift Tag

This is my first gift tag, its quite large.  I loved the idea of placing the dragonflies in between the acetate. I stuck three sequins on top of the acetate.  You have to make sure the images are large enough so you can stick them to the inside of the tags as you don't want to see the glue in the acetate window!


Dragonfly Gift Tag
I die cut a small round tag out of some off cut Maggie Holmes cratepaper and covered in glossy accents.  The Many Thanks was a die from Docraft X cut.  I'm very pleased with the way this worked out.

Close up of Gift Tag





2 comments:

  1. Really good idea. Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I cant admit to the idea as I was inspired by a Christmas tag I watched on You Tube in December, of course even though I searched and searched I couldn't find it again! So I couldn't pass on the credit. I have also made a fox one which I will soon be posting. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....