Tuesday 21 April 2015

Daring Cardmakers Challenge ARROW

The Challenge is Green pointy and Arrow-y, I love Arrow and had to enter this challenge.

daringcardmakers.BlogSpot



I first covered the card in the green paper, then added a black edge on the left hand side with my hand drawn arrows.  (I have no dies or stamps of arrows.... yet!).  I decided the back ground should be a bit messy as it's quite a dark series, so I added ink blots and cup marks.  I used a city scape clear rubber stamp and glasses (for Felicity).  Three stripes of paper with the ends torn some enamel dew drops and a few pink sequins (again for Felicity, who is Geeky and Glamorous!).  Like the result but have no idea who I could send this one too LOL

Products used

Paper from Maggie Holmes 6 x 6 paper pad.  Ranger Jet Black Archival ink.  Tim Holtz Splatters stencil.  Glasses clear stamp was from The Range.  Freckled Fawn enamel dew drop stickers.
The city scape was in stash and sequins also, no idea where they came from!

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant card - the hand drawn arrows are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay fellow Arrow fan! I love this card and especially love that Miss Smoak's iconic glasses have made an appearance plus a little glamour mirroring her even more glammed up wardrobe this season. That cityscape stamp really does the job as Starling City and the arrow border is fantastic. :D
    Thanks for playing along with our dare this week and happy continued viewing of Arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the result !!! Perhaps you could give it someone who is travelling or graduating. Sure to be loved by whomever you send it to !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys for all your lovely comments, I really enjoyed this special Arrow challenge. I enjoyed trying to make my supplies work for me! Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome card! I love everything about it!
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a sweet note!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Martha, your so kind, this was a really fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. #I would say 'nice interpretation of the show' but, as you know ... I don't know the show! I see you too managed to find glasses to use!

    [Thanks for your comment on my blog] Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love that little bit of grungyness about it. (And all the arrows of course.) Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grungyness is a brill word for my card. Thanks for the comments. :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers. It's great! I love the turquoise-green you used in combination with the black and white. Your arrows are awesome and really stand out.
    (you could send the card to Nat ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed this challenge very much. Thanks for your great comments, can't send the card to Nat, she's seen it ..... :)

      Delete
  10. Wow stunning. Love how you have included all the elements from the show and arrow! Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to join in with this challenge, thanks you for your lovely comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....