Monday 13 April 2015

Tag You're It Challenge #19

Today I made my first  tag for the Tag You're It Challenge.  I saw orange, blue, flowers, birds, white and leaves.
I decided to go with the orange, blue and flowers.  As I am quite new to card making I don't have lots of stamps and die cuts ... yet!

I cut some card and glued a blue wood effect paper on, then I used my sewing machine to stitch round the edge , I cut a strip of flowery paper and added a sentiment and some die cut hearts.   I added wink of stella to the hearts for a bit of glamour and Freckled Fawn enamel dew drops for a bit of jazz!

Here is the inspiration tag

   tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot

My version of the tag

 
Products I used

Happy day Pebbles 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Everyday Circus Fancypants 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops
All above from www.heylittlemagpie.com

The die I used for the hearts was the one which came with my Sizzix Big Shot, the ribbons and wool was from my stash.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, I enjoyed making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the detail you've put into this tag. Works perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it's been great fun making tags. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty version of the tag, love all those colors together. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag! I love how you picked the colors from the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun collection of ribbons, thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for your great comments, had a great time making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling and I love the way you used the colors of Jeanne’s first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your tag is so striking! I'm like a bee to honey here.. lots of bright color, pretty trims.. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lovely comments, I had a ball with this tag, the colours were a great inspiration. Thank you all :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....