Saturday 4 April 2015

Very First Post!

Hi, Welcome to my very first post.  I am going to be posting my efforts at card and gift tag making.  I only started making my own cards last Christmas and really enjoyed it.  At least once a month I am going to purchase some new paper or stamps or dies to add to my growing collection, and then I'm going to try to make some cards.  I really would like to join in with the card challenges I see on line.


Here is a card I made for a friends 50th Birthday Party that I'm unable to attend.  It's a small card made using Fancy Pants Everyday Circus 6 x 6 pad, and Freckled Fawn enamel dew drop stickers. Purchased from an on line store Hey Little Magpie.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress pad.  My birthday is very soon and I have asked for a envelope maker, I will attempt to make a matching envelope.  Watch this space!
www.heylittlemagpie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....