Saturday 25 April 2015

Tag You're It Challenge

Here is the inspiration for Tag You're It.



I think I may have gone too Clean and Simple this time LOL

I used a pale blue background for the tag and die cut a  tree, leaves and bird. 
I added a black background to my sentiment to pull it together. 



 

I was inspired by the white plants on the coloured background.  I still have a limited amount of products and don't have lots of flowers, so used what I had available.
 
Products used.
 
Sizzix bird and tree, die and stamp set
.tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








2 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple look of your card. Glad you joined us over at tag you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft blue background with the white die cut. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....