Thursday 23 April 2015

Retro Sketch

Today I made a card for Retro Sketch!  Here is their layout



Such a cute sketch, I don't have a speech bubble die so I cut it out with, wait for it ..... scissors!
The paper already had Hello all over in different colours.  I love the orange paper and thought it went well.  Then I added my little bird die cut with stamp and some sequins. I thought it needed something more so I added the twine and button over the speech bubble. Very pleased with how it came out.


Products Used
Paper from Maggie Holmes 6 x 6 paper pad
Bird from Sizzix Bird and Tree stamp and die set
Button, twine and sequins from stash
retrosketches.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love this card it works perfect for the RetroSketches challenge! I love the stamps that you used. Be sure to visit my blog too!

    Jessica
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm going to visit your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....