Tuesday 14 April 2015

Retro Sketch Challenge #160

Tuesday is my day for some me time, doesn't always happen but it did today!  I decided to work on this weeks layout for Retro Sketch.



I made an easy shaker card, with some sparkly sequins.  I love the colours and am quite pleased with myself!!  I stamped the ladybird lots of times and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.  The shaker part was very easy as its nice and square!

retrosketches.blogspot.com

Products Used

Papermania texture paper pack
Uni-ball Signo white marker pen
Spectrum Noir pens
Neat and Tangled Sequins Bahama Blue Metallic
Docraft X-cut Large Die sentiments
The ladybird stamp was Rural Springtime Collection and came with a Practial Publishing Magazine.
Card and orange sequins from stash.



2 comments:

  1. You're so brave making a shaker card already. It's on my 'to do' list for one day - once I've found a tutorial!
    Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment, shaker cards are great fun to make, I love them especially as I get to use sequins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....