Saturday 18 April 2015

The Card Concept 33

This week I was inspired by the lovely pink, grey and white picture on The Card Concept



I recently received a new die set which I ordered from Sizzix 85%  off Sale, it had to be done!

Of course I had to use it immediately.  The card came together fast, which never usually happens.  I'm super pleased with it.  See what you think?


Products used.

Sizzix Up & Away center accordion fold die set.  Balloon and clouds.
Sizzix Birds and Trees Framelits, used the heart die which was embossed in silver.
Paper from Happy Day Paper Pad, background.
White Papermania textured paper.
Sequins and other paper from stash.

5 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired by the wonderful colour choice. Thank you for your lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card works really well. Lovely mini scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna, this is my favourite so far, wish my cards always worked! I still give up and start again on nearly every card I make !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....