Tuesday 19 May 2015

Trimcraft Mary's Sketch Challenge and Simon Says Stamp

I found these cool sites with various different challenges and thought I'd give it a go! 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for the colour inspiration and the sketch was from Trimcraft, I cannot get their sketch to download onto my blog :(
Here is the colour inspiration photo from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge


may13-color-inspiration-2www.simonsaysstampblog.com


 
 
I admit I saw a lot of layers and was a bit scared.  I find these cards tricky, but it does say challenge so I had a go.  I loved the colours from the colour inspiration photo, there is some blue in there also but it's hard to spot under the vellum!



I was quite pleased with the result, I love the pastel colours.

Products used

Papermania textured paper
Dovecraft Sweet Paris patterned paper
Anita white paper vellum
Papermania small brads
sizzix susans garden leaf die
Freckled fawn enamel dew drop stockers
From stash flower stamp and sentiment clear stamp.



Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and wonderful take on all those yummy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, great colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....