Monday 1 June 2015

That's Craft Challenge Numbers

At last half term is over and back to school!  I have made a few cards but not been able to blog about them.  So here goes

I have made two cards for the That's Crafty challenge, numbers up!


thatscraftychallenges.blogspot.com



My first card is a box card, first attempt! Found a bit tricky to put together but pleased with the end result.  My son has two birthday party's to go to this week. 


 
 
I decorated as many panels as I could!  I drew the 10 on the back of glitter card, backwards, and then cut out.  Most of the other pieces were die cuts.

Products Used

Spotty card was from stash.
Docrafts glitter paper pack
X cut star nesting dies
Paper everyday circus Fancy Pants 6 x 6 pad

My second card was for another 10 year old boy.


 
 
I started with the great brick paper and die cut the name out.  I wanted the Happy Birthday and 10 to look like graffiti.  I rubbed the embossing pad ink onto the paper and sprinkled the embossing powder on. It was easy to use a small dry brush to draw the 10 and wipe any excess away.    I am really pleased with the effect it looks just like a spray can and was just the look I was after.  Easy to do and I will deffo be using this idea again.

Products used
Fancy Pants everyday circus brick paper from 6 x 6 pad
Black embossing powder from Papermania
Avery Elle Clear alphas stamp set and matching die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....