Thursday 7 May 2015

Retro Sketch 163

Nearly missed the Retro Sketch challenge, been busy with life this week!  I really love this layout, my favourite so far, think I'm definitely going to use it again.


retrosketches.blogspot.com



A really simple layout, love it.
I used my new favourite paper pad (of the moment) Sweet Paris by Dovecraft, then used some vellum and more paper for the sentiment tag.  I made a flower with a friends sizzix flower die (not sure what it's called), then added some die cut feathers. A few sequins to finish. This card is my quickest card EVER.  Done in roughly 20 minutes, which is unheard of, I normally change my mind every few seconds!

 
 
 
Products Used
 
Sweet Paris 6 x 6 paper pad Dovecraft
Feather die and rubber stamp Stampin Up
Anita white paper vellum
Sequins assorted from The Range
Sizzix flower die
Black embossing powder, papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....