Sunday 10 May 2015

Freshly Made Sketches 185

Today I made a card for Freshly Made Sketches, here is their sketch


I played around for a while and ended up making a vellum pocket, which was sewn on with my sewing machine.  I had a postcard stamp in my stash (which had never been used) I stamped and rounded the edges then stuck a few sequin stars on and added the sentiment.  I couldn't decide if I should stick the postcard peeking out of the pocket or leave it so you can take it out.  I decided to leave it so a personal message can be written on the back.

 
 


Products Used

Anita plain white vellum paper.
Dovecraft Sweet Paris paper.
Stampin Up sequins.
X-cut Rectangle dies.
Postcard stamp from stash.




4 comments:

  1. I love your little vellum pocket! And what a great idea to use your sewing machine to adhere it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm pleased you like my pocket, it wasn't in my plan to start with! I'm always changing my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vellum pocket and postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna, I must admit the postcard is really cute, I might use it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....