Monday 11 May 2015

The Card Concept 34

I made a card for this challenge a couple of days ago, but forgot to blog and link it whoops, I hope to get it entered if I'm speedy!

Heres their pretty picture

I love the white and floral girly prettiness.

Heres my card


 
 
I went for a CAS look.  The colours are a bit washed out in the photo, I need to fiddle with the camera a bit!
I embossed a sheet of white paper and attached a die cut tag in floral paper and vellum.  Sequins for a bit of glamour and a stick on sentiment.

thecardconcept.blogspot.com

Products used
Sweet Paris Paper Dovecraft
X-Cut large everyday gift tags
Stampin up assorted sequins
Sizzix embossing folder, Birds and banners.
Kaisercraft Lady Rose paper pad sentiment and butterfly stickers.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful "girliness". I love the dry embossed BG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to comment. I love embossing but only a month ago I didn't really know how to use them. Love getting inspiration from everyone cards.

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely card! I love how you've used the colours from the inspiration pic! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, the picture was a great one.

      Delete

Thanks for reading .....