Wednesday 13 May 2015

Retro Sketch 164

Here is this weeks retrosketches.blogspot.com



I found this sketch a bit tricky, there was lots of detail and I had trouble matching.  I did get there in the end and was reasonably pleased with the results. I used a tag for the top rectangle which I stamped with little blue birds, and the paper I used was from a recently purchased pad from Stampin Up!

Products used

Stampin Up! Moonlight paper stack.
New beginnings bird clear stamp by Clear Impressions
Xcut Everyday large tags.
Freckled Fawn dew drop stickers
Bakers twine and circle stamp from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the tag with the little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I was pleased that the birds matched up so well with the blue background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....