Tuesday 5 May 2015

AAA Cards and Crazy 4 Challenges

I have, for the first time, made one card for two challenges!   The first is AAA Cards 'Theres a hole in my card'  and Crazy 4 Challenges, anything to do with vision and eyes.





 
 

I cut the spotty paper (which is my favourite at the moment) to fit just smaller than my card, then stitched round with my sewing machine.  I have recently purchased some vellum paper, after seeing so many people make great use of it on their cards, I had to use it straight away, of course.  I cut a tag in glitter paper  and a matching tag in vellum.  I then cut the stars, for my holes challenge, in the vellum tag.  After attaching the cool glasses, for my vision challenge, I attached the tag to the card and added the sentiment banner.  Really pleased with the colours on this card and in love with vellum and glitter paper!

crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/

aaacards.blogspot.com

Products Used

Glasses, Craft embellishments from Range.
Docraft A4 glitter paper
Anita Vellum plain white.
X-cut Nesting star dies.
Sweet Paris 6 x 6 Paper Pad Dovecraft.
Sentiment, Sizzix Birds and Trees die and stamp set.
X-cut large gift tag dies.
Gold Razzle dazzle embossing powder, funstamps.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. A fun take on the challenge and great colour choice
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, I'm loving this colour combo at the moment. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really are a newby! But, no one can tell! That's a lovely card and its a terrific entry for our game. Welcome to card blogging.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards. We're having a birthday party hop with presents/prizes on the 10th. Hope to see you there.
    Cheers, Victoria and the AAA Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am new to card making but have been watching in on card challenge's. I just had to join in! Lot's of fun and learning all the time. Thanks for your lovely comment. I will be looking in for your birthday party :)

      Delete
  4. Great layering of vellum and glitter paper - a really pretty effect! Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at AAA Cards this week! Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, my glitter paper and vellum are both new so getting used ... a lot .....:)

      Delete
  5. Love the glasses. Perfect finishing touch to the whole card design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comments, I'm pleased with the way this one turned out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....