Tuesday 7 July 2015

That's Crafty Stars Card Challenge

Today I had a go at making a card for That's crafty Challenge.  This time a star has to be on your project somewhere.  I love stars and sparkle so jumped right in with this card.

thatscraftychallenges.blogspot.com


I started by embossing the chicken wire stamp in white embossing powder, then cutting the stars in glitter paper and sticking them down with the sequins.  I used washi tape and cut out a new label die and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  Finished with rounding the corners.

Products Used
Chicken wire stamp from Creative expressions
White embossing powder Stampendous
waltzingmouse Compact sentiment
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Star dies X cut
Waltzingmouse tag die.

2 comments:

  1. Love the feel of this card. I like using Stampendous embossing powder, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna, I have recently brought some WOW embossing powder in really bright colours which I'm really looking forward to using very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....