Sunday 19 July 2015

Uniko Challenge Black and White

 The Uniko Challenge this month is Black and White the twist is a pop of colour.

Here is my card   unikostudio.blogspot.com



I recently brought this skeleton stamp and die in the Sizzix sale and was pleased to find a reason to use it, other than waiting for Halloween!  While making this card I also thought I could use the skeleton for a Get well Card!  I stamped (in black) some flowers and diamonds on plain white paper and cut into strips, I have some film strip washi tape which I brought at a Boot Sale, so I don't know the make.  I die cut some red glitter hearts and added some black sequins.  The black card I used for the base looks like leather, but can't be seen in the photo.  The sentiment was a Waltzingmouse stamp.

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the idea of a get well card using the skeleton. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev for taking the time to comment on my card, I've just found Uniko Challenge and will try to enter as much as possible. Not sure how that will go now the children are on holidays!

      Delete
  2. Like your style choice for this card. Cool pop of red :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, had to use the Skelton die and stamp! I really love it, just have to think outside the box on ways to use it now!

      Delete
  3. Love it! The pop of red on the heart is just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with our Uniko Challenge. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking time to comment on my card, and such lovely comments too. Love Uniko Challenge and will try to enter as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....