Saturday 25 July 2015

Pretty in Pink Cardmaking Challenge

This weekend I made a card for the pretty pink challenge.  www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com


I recently brought the 50's style TV die from Sizzix sale and couldn't wait to use it!  I started with the pink card and cut the corners.  Then I stuck the glitter tape in stripes across the paper.  I die cut the TV in Black, Pink and gold glitter paper.  After stamping the screen I covered in Glossy Accents and left to dry overnight.  I die cut the Best Wishes in black fun foam and black card and stuck together to raise it slightly.  Really pleased with this retro card.

Products used
Sizzix TV and Camera die .
XCut Sentiment die
Pink papermania textured paper.
Black fun foam
Giltter card.
Glitter sticky tape from The Works
Glossy Accents
Star Stamps from Waltzingmouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....