Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cardmaking and papercraft cute Animals Thank you card no 4

The last teacher thank you card. www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com


 
I started with the spotty paper and then decided it needed more so cut the flag shape and added some dark wood grain effect paper underneath.  I cut the rectangles with my new stitch die (loving it).  I stamped the books and owl and coloured with spectrum noir pens.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink and I added foam behind to add interest.  I then poked a brad through the top of the rectangle to give the look of being pinned to the card.

Products used

Fancy Pants paper
Stamps from front of magazine
Memory Box stitched rectangle die.
Hobbycraft sentiments.
Spectrum Noir Pens

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna, it was meant to be cute so that's really good! I don't have a lot of cute stamps, I can feel some shopping coming on, LOLx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....