Friday 26 June 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge Jellyfish

I recently found the Lavinia stamps on line store and fell in love with some of their stamps.  I of course had to purchase a few, and then I realsized there was also a challenge blog!  My first go with the jellyfish stamp.

laviniastamps.com


I started with watercolour paper and heat embossed the jellyfish in white embossing powder.  then I used Tim |Holtz distress inks to give a watery background.  I tied some ribbon round and stuck three small stones under.  I mounted the card onto a slate grey cardstock and then my card was made from a cool grey.  I decided this was classy!

Products used
Papermania coloured texture pack.
Lavinia Jellyfish Stamp
Tim Holtz distress inks Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean
Stampin Up Silky taffeta ribbon Lost Lagoon
Rhinestone stickers

2 comments:

  1. Love this....took me a little while to spot them and then there they all were..... Love the watery background..... Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck ..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment Marianne, the jellyfish show up more in real life! I just love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....