Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cardmaking and Papercraft Cute Animals Thank You card no 3

 Thank you card for end of school No 3 www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com


Another label card  this owl stamp is my favourite at the moment, I've used it lots of times.
I started with some soft pink paper from my stash and die cut it with a stitched rectangle.  I then stamped ink blots with a waltzingmouse stamp. After colouring with Spectrum Noir pens I covered the whole owl in clear embossing powder and then stuck googley eyes on.  I die cut the labels in patterned paper and vellum, tied with pink bakers twine and added some sequins.  I then stuck the owl onto the tag and attached to card front.

Products used

Owl stamp from front of magazine.
Sequins, Hobbycraft
Waltzingmouse ink blot stamp.
Anitia Vellum plain white.
Memory Box stitched rectangle dies.
Sizzix bird and tree speech bubble die and sentiment stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....