Tuesday 23 June 2015

That's Crafty - House Challenge House Warming Card

Today I made a card for That's Crafty Challenge, House is the inspiration and it can be Home or Bingo or animal home related.  I choose to make a house warming card as my friend is moving.


I started by cutting out three hearts in ever decreasing sizes, I embossed my card base and the middle heart.  I stamped the house and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  When this was all stuck down I decided it needed more white, so I drew some stitching lines all round the pink heart edge.
thatscraftychallenges.blogspot.com




Products used
X-Cut heart nesting dies.
A6 Papermania cardstock in pink and green.
Kraftstak Papermania A4 card
Design Objectives embossing folder dots.
Stamp was from stash (if I don't know make it usually means I brought from a Boot Sale!)
Uniball Signo White marker pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading .....