Sunday 9 August 2015

That's Crafty Purple Passion Challenge

This week is my Sister- in- Laws birthday so I combined making her card and the purple challenge.
thatscraftychallenges.blogspot.com



I made the tag first which was easy, just layering and a bit of stamping.  I then covered my card base in grey patterned paper and added to stripes of coloured paper down the edge.  I then attached the tag to the card.

Products Used

Avery Elle Dog Balloon stamp and sentiment.
Papermania purple textured paper.
Glitter tape, The Works.
Stampin Up Moonlight designer series paper stack.
Stampin Up Whisper White ink.
Stitched rectangle layers die Memory Box
Sizzix Fancy banner die.
The Works Moroccan summer ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. That is one awesome stamp. Love what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading .....